Protecting your data is very important to Wordeee. This policy together with our beta terms and conditions and any other agreement between you and us outlines the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed used by Wordeee.
Information we may Collect About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us with (either by filling in forms on www.wordeee.com (the "Website") or otherwise). This includes information you provide at the time of registering or at any subsequent point.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
- Details of your visits to the Website.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
Information we May Collect About Others
We may collect and process the following data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website and information submitted via the Platform (as defined in the beta terms) and personal data of candidates. You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Where we Store Your Personal Information
- The data we collect from you is stored in the US but may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the United States of America where much of our development and customer service takes place. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the USA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
- Your passwords are stored on Wordeee servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
- Sensitive information between your browser and the Website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the Wordeee certificate.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Wordeee will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorized access.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you (and information about others) in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To ensure you receive information relevant to you.
- To improve our processes and service delivery.
- To ensure the content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any strategic partner of Wordeee and/or a member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If you request, we do so (including all members).
- If Wordeee or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wordeee, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy