May 5, 2020
Happy Nurses Week

Like you good people I wear many hats. During this Week I couldn’t be more proud to wear my Nursing one. Nursing changed my life. I went from Bars to Board rooms. I went from shame to finding self-worth. Don’t forget to thank the nurses in your life this week they deserve so much more. Happy Nurses Week to all my fellow life savers. I love you I honor you I miss you. Stay Strong Stay Blessed Stay in love with being a Nurse. #Daringtolove

Do you have a Nurse that you can thank. Put their name here and let us know what your thanking them for.
I want to Thank Nurse Leisa Douglas for being an awesome mentor leader and friend. The best thing she taught me was to let them fall in love with me first before I start making all the changes I want to make.

Load older comments
Other Discussions You Might Like
April 1, 2021

Have I found my place, my roots, my race You look at me up close or from afar in admiration or condemnation Not understanding my beginning, my journey or my history I look like any other black woman, man, brother, sister, aunty, uncle or friend You ask me how am doing and with courage, I reply, ...Read More

March 21, 2021

What are your favorite children's books with proper rhyme and meter or favorite children's ...Read More

January 13, 2021

I love this so much. Sometimes, our best lessons are taught by children. Congratulations to little Shane who was named PEACEMAKER OF THE MONTH at his school. .... We need more peace in our world, that's for sure! Encourage it NOW, when kids are young. Applaud it in ...Read More