May 5, 2020
Happy Nurses Week

Like you good people I wear many hats. During this Week I couldn’t be more proud to wear my Nursing one. Nursing changed my life. I went from Bars to Board rooms. I went from shame to finding self-worth. Don’t forget to thank the nurses in your life this week they deserve so much more. Happy Nurses Week to all my fellow life savers. I love you I honor you I miss you. Stay Strong Stay Blessed Stay in love with being a Nurse. #Daringtolove

Do you have a Nurse that you can thank. Put their name here and let us know what your thanking them for.
I want to Thank Nurse Leisa Douglas for being an awesome mentor leader and friend. The best thing she taught me was to let them fall in love with me first before I start making all the changes I want to make.

Load older comments
Other Discussions You Might Like
August 2, 2019

“People talk about cancer freely; why is it so difficult to discuss the effects of depression, bipolar…, anxiety, or schizophrenic disorders?… Just because the illness may not be outwardly visible doesn’t mean the person suffering from it isn’t struggling.” ~Saoirse Kennedy ...Read More

April 2, 2019

"There were times when I couldn't have survived without you, even when you weren't here." Such is the case now with Abe's family and friends. As is too often the case with artists, their words provide us with reflection and meaning after they've left us. Many of the poems, lyrics, and quotes by ...Read More

March 3, 2019

So begins my journey on the next level of outreach on behalf of my son, Wordeee author Abe Sulfaro...and as a new Wordeee author myself, inspired by his introspective and conflicted writings. One of the qualities of his work that stands in contrast to my first novel, "Co-eternals," is his ability ...Read More