November 29, 2016
Let us continue to share Julian's story.

Today, we had the honor of sharing Julian's story on a panel with Stacey Hull, a Special Olympian, Joe Flacco and Dennis Pitta from the Baltimore Ravens. What a great forum to talk about the adversity that they have all faced. We would love to continue this conversation around the globe We need to let people know it is ok to be different. We just need to find what works for each of us. Let us keep talking together and find our strengths and make them work for us.

Patrice Samara
September 15.2017
When will Julian and Natasha be coming to New York?
Natasha Moulton-Levy
December 14.2016
We are doing our best a little bit at a time. Thank you!
Wordeee Admin
November 30.2016
Thank you so much for posting this! Inspiring and and empowering!
Load older comments
Other Discussions You Might Like
April 2, 2019

"There were times when I couldn't have survived without you, even when you weren't here." Such is the case now with Abe's family and friends. As is too often the case with artists, their words provide us with reflection and meaning after they've left us. Many of the poems, lyrics, and quotes by ...Read More

March 3, 2019

So begins my journey on the next level of outreach on behalf of my son, Wordeee author Abe Sulfaro...and as a new Wordeee author myself, inspired by his introspective and conflicted writings. One of the qualities of his work that stands in contrast to my first novel, "Co-eternals," is his ability ...Read More

March 3, 2019

So begins my journey on the next level of outreach on behalf of Abe...and myself as a mother and a new author inspired by his writings, introspective and conflicted. One of the qualities of his work that stands in contrast to my first novel, "Co-eternals," is his ability to create density in ...Read More